An individual may be referred to our acute inpatient psychiatric care if the individual has a behavioral health disorder that threatens the patient’s physical well-being or the well-being of others, to the extent that 24-hour monitoring is needed. This intensive hospitalization service offers needed stability in a safe and therapeutic, but sensitive and structured, environment.
Senior inpatient admissions are through referral
from health care providers and agencies.
SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - Centralia
- 1:1 psychiatrist-directed consultations and treatment
- Medication education, review and management
- Multidisciplinary treatment team planning and individuated treatment plans
- Daily programming
- Therapeutic groups
- Daily goal setting
- Life skills & social skills education
- Substance use disorder referrals
- Discharge planning
- Transition planning and aftercare
Individuals who are experiencing a behavioral health crisis should call 911, go to the nearest emergency room for evaluation or contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255).
Our Inpatient Location
400 N. Pleasant Ave.
Centralia, IL 62801
Admissions are through referral from health care providers and agencies.
Medicaid, Managed Medicaid, Medicare and most commercial insurances accepted.